Fanny discovers the natural remedy to hair loss
Novuhair supports the Philippine Franchise Asia 2012

Fanny discovers the natural remedy to hair loss

2 years ago 0 28 1031

In a time of quick and easy vacation getaways and ever-accessible solutions and remedies to our beauty concerns, many have yet to understand the need for effortless solutions to managing hair loss. The exception would be Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, which manages your scalp in two ways: Effectively remedying hair fall, and doing so in an accessible, convenient manner.

Made of ingredients as pure as only nature could provide, such as moringa oleifera, panax ginseng, aloe, ginger, centella asiatica, phyllantus emblica, biotin, and the essential oils of rosemary, lavender, peppermint, lemon grass, and virgin coconut, Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion helps improve blood circulation to the scalp and increase nutrition to hair follicles, such that the scalp is detoxified, dandruff is eliminated, and hair growth is stimulated while excessive hair fall, remedied.

Tried and tested by beauty icon and hair care expert Fanny Serrano himself, Novuhair is undoubtedly today’s most effective answer to hair loss.

Having experienced a terrible bout of hair loss during which he had to go as far as getting a wig made to cover a portion of his scalp, Fanny perfectly understands the kind of anxiety victims of excessive hair loss go through. Like them, he’s resorted to trying one self-proclaimed solution after another: From ingestible supplements to herbal, topical creams and shampoos, as well as “special” medicines purchased abroad. His search, which coursed through months, yielded nothing close to a solution. In the end, Fanny was no less at a loss for ideas than he was at the beginning.

His chance with Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion came on a day dressed as any other ordinary day. Fanny thought he’d already lost all the time he could in search for a hair loss remedy; there was nothing more he could lose in trying Novuhair.

And he was right. Indeed with Novuhair, Fanny experienced no such loss, but instead stumbled upon the answer he’d always been looking for – the solution to his problem of excessive hair loss.

Moreover, it was only perfect that it came in a humble, 200mL bottle that demanded no more than applying it twice a day by massaging it onto your scalp after taking a bath or rinsing your hair. In discovering Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion, Fanny not only found the perfect, effective solution to hair loss, he’d also found the most convenient, accessible one.

Such was the perfect discovery in a time of quick and easy getaways and ever-accessible remedies to beauty concerns.

Novuhair is available at all Mercury Drug, Watsons Personal Care Stores, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug, Manson Drug, NCCC (Davao and Palawan) and Cory Quirino World of Wellness Stores nationwide, and online on www.regaloservice.com.

Call 413-6570 or 0922-883-0575 and visit www.novuhair.com for more details. Like us on Facebook: Novuhair Official.

28 Comments

1. dhayx

2 years ago

I’ve been using novu hair solution for almost 6 months. I’ve already consumed 1 set and started again my second set. I follow application instructions properly and I see lot of fine and baby hair coming out. My question is, what shall I do to make this fine hair become thicker same as on both side of my scalp?…Thank You…

2 years ago

Hello dhayx:) Thanks for the follow-up inquiry. Congratulations! Your efforts and commitment in using Novuhair scalp lotion and herbal shampoo have been very successful! Continue using Novuhair to keep on nourishing the baby hairs and avoid whatever hair products that contain harsh chemicals. Your objective now is to address hair thinning and the commitment that you’ve placed to regrow your hair must be sustained. Apply the lotion twice-a-day and continue using the herbal shampoo. I highly suggest that you send us a copy of your image monitoring and I’ll request from our management to give you a complimentary treatment. If you haven’t monitored your progress yet, I highly recommend that you visit any of our FREE hair and scalp analysis. You’ll find the schedule at http://www.novuhair.com/2013/01/free-hair-scalp-analysis-schedule-january-2013/ We post our monthly schedule at http://www.novuhair.com NEWS & EVENTS section. In that way, our trained promodizers can digitally capture the progress of your hair. You can even ask them to sent via email the digital images captured so that you can monitor the progress.

For more information, you may also visit our Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novuhair-Official/190833864316445?ref=hl or follow us on twitter @NovuhairUpdates.

Again, congratulations and we wish you more progress!

2. Dondy O. Andura

2 years ago

How much this product cost?

how to apply and other terms…

2 years ago

Hello Dondy:) Thanks for the inquiry. Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion 200ml good for 2 to 3 months use is priced at Php2,800 while the Combination pack which includes the Herbal Shampoo 200ml is priced at Php3,980, available in all Mercury drug outlets, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug and Manson Drug, KCC Malls (General Santos City & Koronadal City), Metro Gaisano Pharmacies (Market!Market!, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Cebu, Colon Cebu, Davao & Gen. Santos City) and at JCenter Mall in Cebu.

Directions for use:
      1. Take a shower and use Novuhair Herbal Shampoo as you would use
      other shampoos. We don’t recommend the use of regular shampoos that
      contain harsh chemicals that damage the hair. You can also use other
      herbal shampoos like aloe or gugu. But only Novuhair Herbal Shampoo
      will compliment the lotion and achieve maximum results.
      2. Rinse and towel dry.
      3. Apply liberal amount of Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion on the target areas.
      4. Massage the scalp for 5-10 minutes.
      5. Rinse and style your hair.
      We recommend that if you work indoors, no need to rinse the lotion.
      Use it like a leave-on. This will produce better results. Refrain from
      using wax or gel to avoid further damage.

3. rod

1 year ago

gud am, mag kano po ngaun yung lotion?
    pls I need your urgent reply kasi yung friend ko po is on vacation jan po sa Pinas.
    tnx po and GodBless

1 year ago

Hello Rod:) Thanks for the inquiry. NOVUHAIR® Topical Scalp Lotion 200ml good for 2 to 3 months use is priced at Php2,800 while NOVUHAIR® 2-in-1 Combination pack which includes the Herbal Shampoo 200ml is priced at Php3,980. Novuhair is available in all Mercury drug outlets, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug and Manson Drug, KCC Malls (General Santos City & Koronadal City), Metro Gaisano Pharmacies (Market!Market!, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Cebu, Colon Cebu, Davao & Gen. Santos City) and at JCenter Mall in Cebu.

NOVUHAIR® NATURE’S ANSWER TO HAIR LOSS is now available in a “3-in-1” pack. NOVUHAIR® 3-in-1 contains one bottle each of Herbal Shampoo, Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Conditioner to provide the user the optimum benefits of NOVUHAIR® natural hair loss solution. When used in combination, one should experience an even better result than used individually. NOVUHAIR® Topical Scalp Lotion, NOVUHAIR® Herbal Shampoo and NOVUHAIR® Herbal Conditioner contain herbal components which are widely known for their benefits on scalp and hair. NOVUHAIR® 3-in-1 is now available at Mercury Drug and Watsons, priced at P4,980.

4. Christina

Hello,
    Is there any alternative solution for my hair loss problem? Honestly, I can’t afford to buy NOVUHAIR Shampoo but I really wanted to try it because It maybe the answer to this problem. Knowing how Ms. Fanny Serrano prove that NOVUHAIR is really effective, I hope you can help me..please… I want to save my hair po sa paglalagas pero I don’t have enough money to buy your product. Maybe you can offer me which is yung mas mura lang po sana. Thank you and more power.. Godbless…

My contact no. 09391965276
    My email: tinajoy_1126@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Christina

1 year ago

Hello Christina:) Thanks for the inquiry. How old are you now? Are you working or a student? Can you send us your photo showing your hair loss problem so that we can check if you really need Novuhair’s intervention. Kindly email to rydomingo@nutramedica.biz. We’ll see what we can do.

5. ananias

1 year ago

could i be a model if i proved your product is effective? I want to try by monitor my hair before and after using your product. thank you.

1 year ago

Hello Ananias:) By all means… why not:)

6. alchemy pelias

1 year ago

good afternoon po mag tatanong lang po kung saan ako pwdi mag send ng photos ko showing my hair loss at ano yong pwdi ma advice mo sa akin, regarding sa hair problem, i am 27 years old now and my hair problem start 5 years ago. may buhok pa naman ako kaya lang unti unti ng nag nipis ang hair ko. hindi gaya ng dati. id tried other hair treatment, and went to a doctor already pero para wala eh. takot pa ako kasi parang more on chemical ang treatment ni doc sakin thanks poh god bless.

1 year ago

Hello Alchemy Pelias:) Thanks for the inquiry. Maybe a natural solution can remedy your problem. Try using Novuhair topicals calp lotion now and have your treatment monitored. We have free hair and scalp analysis schedule and venues at http://www.novuhair.com/2013/09/free-hair-scalp-analysis-schedule-october-2013/ Our trained clinicians can advise you well and how to go about your treatment while at the same time do it in the comforts of your own home.

7. Amy

1 year ago

I have been using novuhair 3in one product for 3 days now which I purchase from Watson,since I am a beginner I want my hair to be assest ,I’ve read your free hair and sculp analysis,where can I go nears to my place,I’m from San Pedro Laguna.Also I want to testify that my sculp pain during massage is gone.and my huSband is looking forward to use it also after he will be sure of a good result on me.thank you

8. Elizabeth

1 year ago

Is NOVUHAIR safe to use on dyed hair? Or will it have a side effect such as itchiness? Thank you for your prompt reply.

1 year ago

Hello Elizabeth:) Thanks for the inquiry. Yes it’s safe. But as a precautionary measure, since we can’t vouch for the safety of salon hair products, observe 1-2 weeks if the hair dye will cause any allergic reaction first. If none, then start using Novuhair.

9. rhodora wee

Hi! I’m residing in NY and wanted to know
    where I could purchase a complete
    product of Novuhair by FS here….
    Pls reply right away thru my email

1 year ago

Hello Rhodora:) Thanks for the inquiry. We are currently working on exporting the product. However, NOVUHAIR® can also be purchased online through our service partner: http://www.regaloservice.com.
      Steps to order online:
      1. Visit their site at http://www.regaloservice.com.
      2. Click the word BRANDS on the homepage.
      3. You’ll be directed to a new page then simply type the word Novuhair on the SEARCH bar.
      4. You will be directed to a new page where you can order Novuhair online.
      5. Before you can order online, just register in the site for FREE to get access in the ordering cart. Kindly indicate the complete address where you want the product to be delivered.
      6. A quotation or estimate on the shipping cost included in the payment will be provided to you. Payment can be done through PayPal or credit cards. Delivery to the USA normally takes about 8-10 working days.

10. Das

12 months ago

Good Morning Madam/ Sir,

My name is Das, I would like to know about this hair growth product, I am visiting Manila on coming Jan and would like to know bit about this product before I buy it. I heard lots about this and wanted to try, I lost almost all the hair due to usage of ship’s water. Could you please let me know all about this product and how can I get it when I come to Manila. Do I have to visit Mr. Fanny Serrano, if so do I have to take an appointment with Mr. Fanny Serrano. Please let me know.

Thank you so much for your information.

12 months ago

Novuhair is available in all Mercury drug outlets, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug and Manson Drug, KCC Malls (General Santos City & Koronadal City), Metro Gaisano Pharmacies (Market!Market!, Alabang Town Center, Ayala Cebu, Colon Cebu, Davao & Gen. Santos City), JCenter Mall in Cebu and The Landmark (Makati & TriNoma Quezon City).

NOVUHAIR® Topical Scalp Lotion is a combination of natural herbs, essential oils and co-factor nutrients which are proven and used for centuries to cure hair problems.

NOVUHAIR® penetrates deep to rejuvenate, nourish and maintain moisture in the scalp and hair. By improving the blood circulation in the scalp, NOVUHAIR® stimulates hair growth and prevents further hair fall. NOVUHAIR® also improves the overall appearance of the hair.

11. Buboy

11 months ago

Hi. I just knew this product from my friend abroad. In my case, the center portion of my head is probably 98% bald. Is this applicable and advisable to use your product?

Appreciate your feedback as I am willing to purchase. Thank you.

11 months ago

Hello Buboy :) Thanks for the inquiry. My answer is both yes and no, depending on the present condition of your hair. If you find the center portion or any part for that matter, to be shiny and no visible thin hairs, it’s impossible to stimulate hair growth. The best solution is to act now and start saving the thin hairs that are still growing. If your hair follicles are undernourished and frequently exposed to harmful chemicals, etc. this leads to shrinkage therefore producing thinner hair. What’s alarming is that if you don’t nourish your hair follicles now, the next batch of hair that will grow will become thinner until the worse scenario… completely bald.

You may able to determine this with certainty buy availing our Free Hair and Scalp analysis wherein our trained promodizers will assist you in getting a closer look at the present condition of your hair using our hair and scalp analyzer.

Kindly visit our website http://www.novuhair.com and check the NEWS & EVENTS section for our free hair and scalp analysis. Standard schedule time is from 1pm to 5 pm.

12. alice g.

11 months ago

Hello. I have a problem with my hair. Dati kasi makapal talaga ang buhok ko pero ngayon manipis na siya at nalalagas pa, I used conditioner prevent hair fall pero hanggang sa na piprevent naman niya ung pagka falling hair ko. Gusto ko sana bumalik ulit sa dati ang buhok ko na makapal at maganda, ano poh bang pwede kong gawin?? Effective po ba ang Novuhair para ma solve ang problema ko. Thanks.

11 months ago

Hello Alice :) Thanks for the inquiry. Novuhair topical scalp lotion contains natural ingredients that will help nourish and improve the overall cosmetic conditions of the hair. I recommend that you use Novuhair to start nourishing your hair to stop the progression of hair loss and restore a healthy hair. Based on our clinical findings, with consistent use of Novuhair twice a day, in 4-6 weeks the results showed the non-progression of hairloss, prevention of excessive hair shedding and stimulation of hair growth noticeable in as early as 4 months. Some even notice the result earlier while some may take more time.

You may avail our Free Hair and Scalp analysis wherein our trained promodizers will assist you in getting a closer look at the present condition of your hair using our hair and scalp analyzer. They will show your scalp’s captured digital images and the corresponding analysis, intended to help you monitor the progress of your Novuhair treatment.

13. T

9 months ago

Hi. How about sections in the head that don’t have hair at all? Like sa forehead? I have a huge forehead and that’s what I want to fix. Can this product help with that at all?

9 months ago

Hello T :) Thanks for the inquiry. My answer is both yes and no, depending on the present condition of your hair. If you find the thinning or bald patch, to be shiny and no visible thin hairs, it’s impossible to stimulate hair growth. The best solution is to act now and start saving the thin hairs that are still growing. What’s alarming is that if you don’t nourish your hair follicles now, the next batch of hair that will grow will become thinner until the worse scenario… completely bald.

Have you tried our Free Hair and Scalp analysis wherein our trained promodizers will assist you in getting a closer look at the present condition of your hair using our hair and scalp analyzer. They will show your scalp’s captured digital images and the corresponding analysis, intended to help you monitor the progress of your Novuhair treatment. I hope you’ll be able to drop by to any of the available schedules for further assessment. Kindly visit our website http://www.novuhair.com and check the NEWS & EVENTS section. Standard time is from 1 to 5pm.

For more information, you may visit our official website at http://www.novuhair.com. You may also visit our Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novuhair-Official/190833864316445?ref=hl or follow us on twitter @NovuhairUpdates. You may also contact our hotlines from 8:30AM-5:30PM from Monday-Friday at 413.6570 and 0922.883.0575. Have a great week ahead

14. Michelle Lauron

5 months ago

Tanong ko lang pwede ba yong novu product sa buntis kasi nag kaka hairloss ako nga. I’m michelle pregnat 35 years old. Thanks po

5 months ago

Hello Michelle :) Thanks for the inquiry. If you’re pregnant, I suggest that you consult your doctor regarding your excessive hair fall. There might be other causes like iron deficiency. We don’t recommend the use of Novuhair for pregnant women. We don’t have a clinical trial using pregnant
      women to highlight that it’s safe. Have a great week ahead.