Raymond Domingo – 41, Makati City – Philippines

Hair loss?

I can feel where most of you are coming from – believe me… been there, done that:) But such an unpleasant continuing experience became a productive awakening call for me. The biggest mistake I’ve done when I was at my teen age was… I HAVE COMPLETELY IGNORED such comments from friends and denied my alarming hair problem. Well, I admit it – the truth hurts:( I have counteracted such ridicule from friends that it’s genetic… runs in our family… Well, in fact, it does… Oh my, I’m doing it again.
Psychology clearly defines this type of personality defense mechanism as rationalization – giving the right reason but not the true reason, lol:) I have tried having shorter hair cut styles just to hide the truth and not to make the obvious too apparent. If you have the means now to address this issue, go straight to the nearest Mercury Drug or Watsons pharmacy and grab a bottle of Novuhair and start the treatment. I am recommending to you the safer and effective alternative, not to mention the cost-effective benefit as compared with other treatments. I am using the product and I know the product by heart – researched each ingredient and the proven benefits.

Believe me, I felt happy using Novuhair not because of the desired result I have achieved in addressing my thinning hair and excessive hair fall, but because of the level of confidence that I have gained. The anxiety brought about by thinning hair and the fact that you can’t hide it (not unless you opt to add more damage to the problem by wearing a fashionable cap all the time) Sometimes, I still receive the same ridicule from new friends who haven’t seen the worse that my hair has gone through. However, I am more confident now because I am doing something about it and Novuhair never failed me. Yes, it requires commitment and consistency to use the product… But it’s equally rewarding. For old friends, they have seen the difference.

My recommendation – monitor your progress monthly. Have your hair checked via Novuhair’s free hair and scalp analysis. Continuously use Novuhair. Every month, have it checked again to monitor objectively the difference. It’s worth the investment. I hope I was able to shed light and hopefully hear your success stories in the future using Novuhair:)

9 replies
  1. Renze
    Renze says:

Hi! Im 17 years old. Male. May history yung mother ko ng pagiging bald. Nagsisimula nang malagas ang mga buhok ko, lalo na sa crown tsaka kada naliligo ako madaming buhok na nalalagas. Medyo mahirap i avail yung 2-in-1 na product nyo pwede po ba yung lotion muna yung bilhin at gamitin?

• editor
      editor says:

Hello Renze 🙂 DHT or Dihydrotestosterone is a hormone or enzyme that negatively affects the hair follicles of those with hereditary hair loss, starting at puberty stage. The DHT causes the hair follicles to shrink or miniaturize and eventually produce thinner hair. NOVUHAIR® does not have any direct effect on DHT but may help continuously nourish the hair follicles thus prevent further thinning.

Go ahead and use the Novuhair Topical scalp lotion but make sure you use a herbal shampoo to wash your hair. Although Novuhair herbal shampoo is the best complement for the lotion, you may also use other herbal shampoos like gugu, aloe vera, tea tree shampoo and others.

For more information, you may visit our official website at http://www.novuhair.com. You may also visit our Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novuhair-fficial/190833864316445?ref=hl or follow us on twitter @NovuhairUpdates. You may also contact our hotlines from 8:30AM-5:30PM from Monday-Friday at 413.6570 and 0922.883.0575. Have a great weekend.

2. jon
    jon says:

Kung gagamitin ko po ba yung scalp lotion, day and night, dapat po ba laging sha-shampoohin muna yung buhok? Ang ginagawa ko po kase sa umaga lang po ako gumagamit nung shampoo then apply ng lotion. Tapos sa gabi, yung scalp lotion nalang po. Ok po ba yung ganon?

• editor
      editor says:

Hello Jon 🙂 Thanks for the inquiry. It is more important to wash your hair using a herbal shampoo in the evening in that way you can remove all the dirt, excessive oils and other particles that your hair has collected during the day and avoid scalp pores clogging, which may lead to irritation and cause hair fall, eventually. Towel dry after shower then apply the lotion.

For more information, you may visit our official website at http://www.novuhair.com. You may also visit our Facebook Fan Page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novuhair-Official/190833864316445?ref=hl or follow us on twitter @NovuhairNatural. You may also contact our hotlines from 8:30AM-5:30PM from Monday-Friday at 413.6570 and 0922.883.0575.

Have a great weekend.

• editor
      editor says:

Hello Lani 🙂 Thanks for the inquiry. Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion 200ml good for 2 to 3 months use is priced at Php2,800 while the Novuhair 2-in-1 Combination pack which includes the Herbal Shampoo 200ml is priced at Php3,980.

NOVUHAIR® 3-in-1 contains one bottle each of Topical Scalp Lotion, Herbal Shampoo and Herbal Conditioner priced at Php4,980.

Novuhair is available in all Mercury drug outlets, Watsons, Rose Pharmacy, South Star Drug and Manson Drug and The Landmark (Makati & TriNoma Quezon City).

NOVUHAIR® NATURE’S ANSWER TO HAIR LOSS is now available in a “2-in-1 plus ONE” pack contains 1 Scalp Lotion + 2 Herbal Shampoo now available at Mercury Drug branches priced at Php4,980.

NOVUHAIR® Topical Scalp Lotion is a combination of natural herbs, essential oils and co-factor nutrients which are proven and used for centuries to cure hair problems.

NOVUHAIR® penetrates deep to rejuvenate, nourish and maintain moisture in the scalp and hair. By improving the blood circulation in the scalp, NOVUHAIR® stimulates hair growth and prevents further hair fall. NOVUHAIR® also improves the overall appearance of the hair.

Have a great week ahead.

• Janine De Guzman
      Janine De Guzman says:

Hello Jeremy 🙂 Thanks for the inquiry.

Directions for use:

1. Take a shower and use NOVUHAIR® Herbal Shampoo as you would use other shampoos. We don’t recommend the use of regular shampoos thatcontain harsh chemicals that damage the hair. You can also use other herbal shampoos like aloe or gugu. But only NOVUHAIR®Herbal Shampoo will complement the lotion and achieve maximum results.
      2. Rinse and towel dry.
      3. Apply liberal amount of NOVUHAIR® Topical Scalp Lotion on the target areas.
      4. Massage the scalp for 5-10 minutes.
      5. Rinse and style your hair.

We recommend that if you work indoors, no need to rinse the lotion. Use it like a leave-on. This will produce better results. Refrain from using wax or gel to avoid further damage.

Have a great day ahead!

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!