Big presentations, giving a speech on stage, job interviews – these are some of the situations that can unnerve a good number of otherwise well-rounded individuals. Others soar above the intense pressure, while some just hopelessly falter.
So how do you make sure to stay composed when it is, finally, crunch time? Read on and find out what you can do to boost your self-confidence in as little as five minutes:
Smile. Better yet, LAUGH.
Before heading to the meeting room, watch a funny video, talk to your funniest friends, or simply find a reason to break into a smile. Doing so would not only take your mind off the pressure, it would also improve your mood and in turn the way you carry yourself.
Make extra effort to look good.
Go the extra mile to be at your best physically. How you look during that significant moment will make an impact, not only on others, but more importantly, on how you feel about yourself. Make some time for your hair before you head to that extra special moment – transform it into your true crowning glory.
Try out Novuhair’s Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Shampoo, which will not only help your hair grow fuller, it will also make it look and feel healthier.
Here’s how to use it:
- Take a shower and use Novuhair Herbal Shampoo as you would use other shampoos. We don’t recommend the use of regular shampoos that contain harsh chemicals that damage the hair. You can also use other herbal shampoos like aloe or gugu. But, only Novuhair Herbal Shampoo will compliment the lotion and achieve maximum results.
- Rinse and towel dry.
- Apply liberal amount of Novuhair Topical Scalp Lotion on the target areas.
- Massage the scalp for at least 5 minutes.
- Rinse and style your hair.
- Repeat the same procedure twice a day, morning and evening.
We recommend that if you work indoors, no need to rinse the lotion. Use it like a leave-on. This will produce better results. Refrain from using wax or gel to avoid further damage.
Why should you suddenly break out into squats, crunches, and lunges five minutes before the ‘big meeting’? It gives you that adrenaline rush. Yes, it’s that same feeling that allows people to lift things many times heavier their own weight. If it can make you lug around a refrigerator, it can help you go through that annual report with flying colors.
Best thing to do to get over the nerves? Pump up the volume a bit, to the point where your voice would be clear and audible. This way, your listeners can better appreciate what you have to say, and the sound of your own voice will help keep you on track.